Praying for Japan

LORD, my heart is heavy with what's going on in Japan.

I pray you would guide the rescue and relief efforts.

Help supplies reach the people who need it most.

Help rescuers locate missing survivors.

Give stranded survivors what they need most - resources to live and especially hope.

May roads be opened and power be turned on.

I pray the nuclear reactor radiation would be controlled and minimized.

And I pray most of all, the hearts of the Japanese would be turned towards you.

LORD, I pray you would raise up Christians in Japan and outside of it who would go in love to help and contribute towards the rescue and rebuilding effort.

I pray hungry and desperate people would want to know you, the true living God.

And I pray they would find the unconditional love that was demonstrated by your death on the cross.

Comments

Popular Posts